Good 4th of July eve y’all! Hope everyone is having a good time celebrating with their loved ones.
This is a good shopping week at Walgreens. I got all of the above for a little over $34, and if you don’t include the Culturelle, all of the above is only $3.15!!
First I bought the Culturelle, as it is an important necessity in my home!
I purchased two of the 30 count so I could get the RR. I also used two $3 off coupons I got from the Culturelle website.
I had a $1.00 RR from last week, so I added a Crunch girl scout candy bar that was only 69¢.
Total: $39.79. Got back a $10 Register Reward.
- (1) Head & Shoulders shampoo $4.99 and a conditioner that rang up $3.50
- (2) Hershey’s Simple Pleasures 2/$6.00
- Nabisco Chewy Chips Ahoy & Fig Newtons 2/$3
- (2) Doritos $4.19 for two (BOGO)
- (3) Canada Dry 2L for 88¢ each (not pictured)
- Head & Shoulders buy 1 get 1 free coupon (in July 1 P&G insert)= -$4.99
- (2) $1.00 Hershey’s Simple Pleasure coupon= -$2.00
- (2) $1.00 Nabisco coupons= -$2.00
- (1) 55¢ Lay’s coupon= -55¢
- (1) $10 Register Reward= -$10.00
- (2) $1.50 off Walgreens Instant Value Coupon in booklet= -$3.00
Total Coupons= $22.54
Total paid: $1.78 AND I got a $1.00 RR from the Nabisco offer = $0.78 for everything!
What an awesome shopping trip!