Just got off the phone with an AT&T U-Verse rep who informed me that my bill was higher this month due to a rate increase that took place on January 27th. I then asked if there was anything she can do to match a deal from Comcast.
While I was on hold, I took care of a few things:
- Deleted 366 spam messages.
- Thanked the internet for spam folders.
- Checked out what Comcast is offering (faster speed–better price) which I mentioned to AT&T
- Completed Quick Hits on Crowdtap for points. Check out Crowdtap here
- Heard about a food tour event that is coming near my area this year (intersted!)
- Searched for a longer iphone charger. Found one here
- Also found a headset with remote/mic for my phone. Way cheaper than at the Apple store and it has good reviews too. But not sure if I should wait to buy a wireless headset or just buy these for now.
The rep finally helped me out by lowering my bill by $15. Which I don’t think is too bad, given that I need this service and will not likely switch anytime soon. At least these reps put us on long holds so we can get some things done. 🙂