I got my Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style soup package from Smiley360 today! It includes their crab & corn chowder, $2 coupons to share and a pair of socks to keep me warm (which I’m wearing already!).
Check out all the flavors they have:
- Braised Beef Stew with Baby Bella Mushrooms
- Roasted Potatoes & Burgundy Wine
- Kickin’ Crab & Sweet Corn Chowder with Flame Roasted Onions & Cayenne Pepper
- Portobello Mushroom & Madeira Bisque with Shallots, Thyme & Sage
- Roasted Chicken & Chardonnay with Fire-Roasted Tomatoes, Aged Parmesan & Pasta
- Southwest-Style Chicken Chili with Black Beans & Sweet Corn
- Tomato & Sweet Basil Bisque with Fresh Cream & Ground Red Pepper
- Tuscan-Style Chicken & White Bean with Asiago Cheese, Thyme & Rosemary
I’ve tried the Portobello Mushroom (delicious) Tomato & Sweet Basil Bisque (OK). The sample included the Kickin’ Crab & Sweet Corn Chowder. This soup was very good. I loved the flavor of the corn and crab. The crab is a little overpowering, but if you like seafood, then you will like it. The husband really liked this soup and said he would definitely have it again.
Microwaving instructions are easy, the only thing I did not like was that the instructions indicate you cannot use the lid that comes with the product in the microwave. Instead, it says to use some plastic wrap. This is fine with me when I have the soup at home. But if I’m at work, I won’t have any plastic wrap. I guess you can use a napkin to cover it as well. You can also heat the soup on the stove but I wouldn’t want to use more dishes when you have a ready-to-eat-from bowl.
There are two servings per package. The amount of soup that you get is pretty good. I know I cannot finish the entire package in one sitting. 230 calories per serving and 14 grams of fat. You can see the rest of the nutritional information here.
To start receiving your own samples to review, visit Smiley360 now!
Click here for a $1 coupon good towards your next Campbell’s Kettle Style Soup purchase.